There is a lot more involved that makes going to a Broadway play feel more interesting than you would otherwise think. It’s not quite as bland as others would say because what they have to prepare helps the event feel as memorable as seeing a concert or movie, if not more so than either one. While other Broadway events tend to be common across the United States, you should at least get to see some of the best plays from the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall, located at Naples, Florida. Sure, it may seem a bit too tropical of a state to have anything relating to Broadway (as some would believe that Chicago or New York are regularly known for hosting these live events), but even a city like Naples, Florida can bring in a bit of class with the performing arts taking place right now.
What’s Happening at the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall?
There are plenty of plays to take a look at if you are interested in visiting the place from December to early 2020. They range between being Christmas themed, live showings of famous singers or bands, and musicals recently made or popular by demand. Here is a list of events that might interest you:
- FSW Student Concert Series: Orchestra & Choir
- A Magical Cirque Christmas
- Spirit of the Gulf
- Gulf Coast Symphony: The Nutcracker
- Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker
- The Book of Mormon
- Chris MacDonald’s Memories of Elvis Rockin’ Birthday Bash
- Gulf Coast Symphony: To Whitney with Love
- Southwest Florida Symphony: POPS1 Music of Queen
- Jersey Boys
- Stayin’ Alive
- The Rocket Man Show
Ticket prices vary on the kind of event you’re attending, as is the schedule you could select for your event. Additionally, you can look up other information that you might need to be aware of, such as parking, accessibility, and security. When you want to register for any other services at your selected event, you can look up the available spaces as well as request a catering/beverage service at the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall.
Methods of Going to the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
If you want to visit the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall, there might be a few differences between the methods of arriving to see your event. Here’s a list that you could take note of.
- If you live within Naples, Florida, or live nearby the Performing Arts Hall, you shouldn’t have to worry about traveling to your destination and instead make sure you don’t forget about your event.
- If you live farther away from the Performing Arts Hall, for example in a different city or somewhat bordering Florida, then you should be sure to plan ahead of time, so you won’t run into any serious traffic problems (as well as have enough energy to and from the Broadway hall.
- If you live in an entirely different state and wanted to go to a nice vacation at Naples, Florida (aside from going to the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall), then you may want to book any nice hotels near Naples, FL, like the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa if you want to relax in a lush environment after exploring what the state has to offer.