The prom is one of those special occasions that every girl longs for and if you are getting ready for the 2022 prom, you still have a long time to wait. Color is one important aspect of choosing a prom dress and if you would like to know what the most popular colors are for 2022, we have compiled a list.
- Pink – As you would expect, pink is on our list of popular prom dress colors. Whether a full-length ball gown or a two-piece outfit, girls who love pink usually opt for this feminine color when dressing for the prom. Silver jewellery and pearls make for ideal accessories and with rouge blush and some pink eye shadow, your good girl look is complete.
- Blue – There are so many shades of blue, which is one of the reasons this natural color figures high on our list. See a range of sexy dark blue prom dresses available from the online boutique, with dresses to suit every budget. Shades include dark and light blue, sky blue, turquoise, marine blue, indigo blue and royal blue, to name but a few and this color goes with any skin tone.
- Black – The Little Black Dress (LDB) has long been a firm favorite for the prom and browsing online designer dress retailers will surely lead to you finding the dress of your dreams. All styles would come in black and should you have an accident and spill your drink, it’s not the end of the world. White or red shoes are ideal, while diamonds and silver should be incorporated into your look.
- Metallic – Gold, silver and bronze are extremely popular among US girls, mainly due to the current trend for a metallic look and you can expect this to stay at least until the end of 2022, if not beyond. There are stunning metallic prom dresses at the designer dress boutique and Google can help you to find the website of a respected US boutique with a great reputation in the industry.
- Green – A light and fresh colour, green is a natural color that most girls have a soft spot for, with both light and dark shades allowing you to choose a dress that reflects your personality. Perhaps a deep emerald green mermaid dress would suit you perfectly, with pearls and silver shiny jewellery for an oceanic look.
If none of these colors excite you, that’s fine; browse the online boutique for dresses in yellow, beige, pastel and orange and, of course, white. The prices are considerably lower than in a typical shopping mall boutique, which is one reason to shop online when looking for a designer dress. Choose a color that looks good on you and plan your accessories around the dress. You should look stunning as you arrive at the prom and enjoy an amazing evening with your best friends.