If you’re using a credit card to do your online shopping, the Brim Financial line of credit cards gives shoppers robust loyalty points and cashback options – just by shopping with retailers you might already use! Here’s why the Brim Financial Mastercard just might be the best card for your online buying.
Brim Mastercard – No Annual Fees
- Gives 1% rewards per dollar spent.
- $0 foreign transaction fees.
- Free global WiFi access with Boingo
- Earn uncapped rewards points.
- Can redeem points at any retailer that accepts Mastercard.
- Get up to $200 in rewards starting with the first purchase from a Brim Marketplace retailer.
But that isn’t all! You can get other amazing benefits, including travel insurance and budgeting assistance.
Brim World Mastercard — $99 Annual Fee
For just a $99 annual fee, you get all of the same fabulous benefits from the standard Brim card along with these additional perks:
- Access to international airport lounge keys
- Flight Delay Insurance coverage
- Baggage Delay Insurance coverage
- Stolen Baggage Insurance coverage
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance coverage of up to $500 per occurrence
- Travel Assistance offers services that provide help with access to emergency funds, help finding legal services, help retrieving lost or stolen baggage, and help with other emergency travel issues
Brim World Elite Mastercard — $199 Annual Fee
The top-tier Brim Financial card is the Brim World Elite Mastercard, and it is essential for frequent online shoppers and constant travelers. For a $199 annual fee, you get all of the rewards and benefits of the standard and World cards, plus:
- Trip Cancellation Insurance, a plan that provides coverage whenever you have a trip canceled due to an injury, illness, or death. This covers all non-refundable and non-reimbursable parts of a trip.
- Trip Interruption Insurance, a plan that offers coverage for the interruption of a trip caused by illness or injury. This covers all non-refundable and non-reimbursable parts of a trip.
It isn’t clear when the economy will right itself after the COVID-19 crisis, so make sure you have a credit card that helps you save money in the short- and long-term.