If you are looking for spectacular views, lovely waterfalls and beautiful mountain range all along the way, then Taping is where you need to go. Taiping boasts of not only different types of natural attraction, but also exciting outdoor activities. Before you head to the fantastic location, ensure that you get a booking at the leading hotel in Taiping, so as to avoid last minute disappointment. After all, Taiping lures hundreds of tourists every year, and there is a massive rush during the peak season. Flemington Hotel Taiping is a big favorite with the locals and the tourists because of its amazing location and breathtaking views. There is still a lot more to the quiet town of Taiping, which is also the wettest place in Malaysia. Nature is still at its best despite the big tour groups and glossy shopping malls.
Read on to check out fantastic destinations and lush hideaways that make for the leading attractions in Taiping.
- Taiping zoo and night safari are a major attraction here. One gets a real chance to up close and personal with tigers and elephants. The guided night safari in Taiping gives you the chance to see animals that are hidden under cover of darkness.
- Visit Perak State Museum, one of the oldest museum in Malaysia. The grand museum and its charming interiors showcase some of the most important relics of the country. Get the chance to see some of the most amazing artifacts in the country and enjoy a fun and learning experience.
- Explore Taiping Lake Gardens that were built during the 1800s. You are sure to get impressed by the sprawling 62-hectare greenery. These gardens are the perfect venue for a family day out or enjoying a picnic. Get some fresh air and exercise as you walk on the well-maintained paved tracks.
- Taiping War Cemetery is a memorial to all the brave soldiers who fought for their country land. Pay your respects to those brave souls who fell in battle. Give the memorial cemetery a visit, and it is a reminder of the war and the heroism. The cemetery is surrounded by picturesque views and is located amidst green environment.
- If you are looking for outdoor adventure, then head straight for Bukit Larut, which lies at a distance of about ten km. from Taiping Perak. You get the colonial feel around the place because of those English gardens and little bungalows. If you are a birdwatcher and a nature lover, then this is the place for you.
- Matang Mangrove Forest Reserve is an excellent destination for those in love with flora and fauna. The Forest Reserve is well known for its picturesque views and striking natural beauty. Enjoy a great walk through the reserve and admire the greenery.
- Spritzer Ecopark preserves the rich heritage of the country and is a great location for recreation and entertainment. The Ecopark is perfect for picnics and day-outs. Get the ultimate golfing fun in the city or participate in specially designed activities for your kids. Other attractions of the Spritzer Ecopark include a 215 million years old rock at the cactus point.
- At Taiping Equine Park, one can enjoy quality time with their whole family. The innovative park is at a beautiful and charming location. Get friendly with the retired horses and ride them along with your children. You are sure to get one of the best experiences ever.
- No trip is complete without eating. If in Taiping, then Larut Matang Hawker center is the place to enjoy both Chinese and Indian cuisine. Taste yummy delicacies and scrumptious street food at the food market. Stay a bit longer to taste the different cuisine, whether you are here for dinner, lunch or snacks.